Privacy is an important part of our business
Before dealing with make it POP – Art,
We or Us or Our means make it POP – Art
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by make it POP – Art via the internet, including without limitation, by way of the make it POP – Art website located at makeitpopart.com.au (or redirected from www.youvebeenwarholed.com)
- We recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of our client’s personal and financial information and acts in accordance with this recognition. As a result, We have instituted strict policies regarding your privacy. Your personal information is handled in accordance with the 1988 Privacy Act.
- COLLECTION & PURPOSE OF HOLDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In order to provide our clients with the service they deserve We collect the information that our clients give us. This may include personal information: automatically collected by our system relating to your visit to the website, such as your IP address; given to us by you when you fill in questionnaires, contact forms or other sections of the make it POP – Art website or when you post or input information to the make it POP – Art website; and about how you use the make it POP – Art
- To ensure we are meeting our customer’s needs we study our clients’ and visitors’ use of our website so we can improve our services and enhance your experience Us. When you register or purchase from Us, you give us your name and email address. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of fifteen. If you are under fifteen, please ask your parents to register or exit this website.
- USE & DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
– Our service providers (including IT services, financial institutions, mailing houses and distribution services).
– Our related companies and other business partners.
– Our professional advisers (including lawyers, accountants and auditors).
– Other parties as required or authorised by law.
- In so doing (3.1), we may disclose your personal information outside of Australia to related parties in the USA.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical form, and otherwise protect it from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We hold your personal information in both paper-based and electronic files. Our employees and agents are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
- COLLECTION OF WEBSITE USAGE INFORMATION
- Cookies are useful to estimate our number of users and determine overall traffic patterns through our website. If you don’t want cookies, your Web browser likely includes an option that allows you to not accept them. This may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of make it POP – Art‘s services.
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- From time to time, make it POP – Art may give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to participate in promotions, surveys and/or competitions. To take part in these activities, you will be directed to an appropriate mechanism to enable you to sign up. When you sign up you will receive additional information about the terms and conditions that apply to registration and the relevant surveys, competitions and/or promotions.
- Please read these carefully as such terms apply in addition to those set out in this policy and could provide you with important information about how personal information collected as part of those activities is dealt with.
- If you are registered on the make it POP – Art online database and would like to be removed, please click on this unsubscribe link and enter the email you wish to remove.
- QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the way in which we have handled your personal information you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We respond to all complaints as soon as possible.
- You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of Australian Information Commissioner by calling 1300 363 992 or sending an email to email@example.com
- CONTACT INFORMATION