- We create personalised & original artwork by hand, with the assistance of digital technology.
- All wall art are GiclÃ©e fine art print â€“ state-of-the-art technology delivering maximum resolution & colour on rag paper. We use 310gsm photo rag 100% cotton from Europe & 12 Colour Lucia pigment ink set. It’s important to handle your premium print with care, to ensure you enjoy maximum quality & longevity (up to 125 years!). See our tips on Print Handling & Care.
- Our art print sizes include a 1cm white border for handing & frame overflow.
- Print turnaround time, on average is 3 weeks, however, please read our additional notes on Time Frames & Delivery.
- We deliver prints in physical format only (non-digital) & unframed. Prints are delivered using the safest & most appropriate means for GiclÃ©e print medium & size (rolled, protected by acid-free paper & secured in a durable mail tube).
- Our Streetwear: created through transfer printing of original artwork on high quality casual apparel. Market leading equipment that delivers high detail with high wash tolerance, printed on high quality 90-100% pure cotton fabrics.
- Our original POP Art: We source images from professional photographers & apply our own POP art techniques. No one print follows the same formula, however, style & branding is maintained across our art.
- make it POP Art Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase & can be used as credit towards any make it POP – Art product (Personalised POP Art or Original Limited Edition prints or Streetwear).
- Important: There may be slight variations in colour or the level of detail between the print image you view digitally (on screen/device) & the print you receive in physical format. This occurs due colour or quality variations across screen monitors & devices, as well as across medium (digital versus physical formats). The physical print is more likely to deliver deeper & more intense colouring &/or shading, as well as greater detail on ‘brush strokes’ & patterns. The physical apparel is more likely to deliver toned down colouring &/or shading due to transfer on fabric (although created using the highest standards possible in printing on apparel, will slightly fade over time with significant rigorous washing).